Featured
If I Were A Snowflake Poem
If I Were A Snowflake Poem. She was missing her beloved just like me. As a snowflake i could tumble and twist and dance down to earth.

Past memories it did recall. Call me a snowflake, i take it as a sincere compliment. I would start as a puffy wet accumulation.
I Wanted To Be / A Sunbeam So, I.
Early for my liking, snow flurries coming. She didn't say anything, but her tears were enough to know. Countless stars were twinkling bright, like diamonds sprinkled on the night.
Account & Lists Returns & Orders.
We were allowed to write about anything about what it was like to be a snowflake, except we couldn't use the word 'fall' in any of it. The trees stood silently at ease, mindful of their sleeping leaves. If i were a snowflake, i would want the world to know, that i am the prettiest solid form of h2o.
If I Were A Snowflake, I'd Get To Twirl Around A Tree's Limbs And Land Softly On A Branch.
Snowflakes falling from the skyhelp remind us exactly whychristmas came so long agocleansing the earth like each new snowone pure, unique, and perfect form,who came to earth to withstand the storm.each snowflake melts as does the ice,but we can t forget the sacrifice;so display this symbol of the seasonto recollect what gives us reasonone pure, unique and perfect form,who. If i were a snowflake, i would be glad to say, that no other flake would look like me, because we snowflakes have our own identity. I love how you compare a snowflake to a person as well.
Quack! If I Were A Sunbeam
It was a nightmare that reminded us of how the image of magical snowflakes can turn quickly into a reality of treacherous conditions. I would join my friends who want to see mother earth. This is probably the poem you were looking for:
As A Snowflake I Could Tumble And Twist And Dance Down To Earth.
*** i wrote this poem dedicated to the man who committed suicide last friday in the street of where i work in sydney and we could see the tent that the police had covered his body with from the office view *** But you used a sad tone here and there are many things i can get deeper into here. Snowflake, snowflake, oh, i wish you were mine.
Comments
Post a Comment